ありがとう!
[x]
Syahirah
Photobucket
♥loves♥
Naoto Hiroyama
Photobucket
credit to taxcha
and
Fernando Torres
T_T
sob3
Photobucket

♥♥♥ NAOTO ♥♥♥

☆風が乗せてゆく。。。。。。夢風☆
THE MUSIQ ♥

Now Playing
きいてください!



THE ME ♥

s y a h i r a h
シャヒラ
社費ら
Photobucket
マレシア人
Malaysia Boleh!

I ♥ Naoto Hiroyama
I ♥ F. Torres
I ♥ Orange Range
I ♥ Jackson Rathbone
I ♥ Tall People
(170cm+)
I ♥ neko! meoww =3

Bubly and Sensitive
I watch football matches
till dawn,
I shop till midnite.
That's bcoz...
I am SPECIAL!.
any comment
just mail me at
remixz_world@yahoo.com
add me in Facebook
remixz_world@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger
sya_blurrberry

THE LINKS ♥

♥Naoto Hiroyama♥
♥Fernando Torres♥
オレンジレンジ
OR Forum
OR Radio Contact
Delofamilia
OR@Multiply
Tun Dr. Mahathir (I♥Him)
New Straits Times
LiverpoolFC
Nihongo-English Dictionary
Latest Hollywood's Gossip
Click Me!
↑ D/load pass: saikouuta

THE FRIENDS♥

☆My Friendster☆
☆Johnny Hensem☆
☆KakMa☆
☆Emma☆
☆Taxcha☆
☆Sha Lew Lew☆
☆ShawNaoto☆

THE PAST ♥

• 11月 2007
• 12月 2007
• 1月 2008
• 2月 2008
• 3月 2008
• 4月 2008
• 5月 2008
• 6月 2008
• 7月 2008
• 8月 2008
• 9月 2008
• 10月 2008
• 11月 2008
• 12月 2008
• 1月 2009
• 2月 2009
• 3月 2009
• 4月 2009
• 6月 2009

THE REDS Supporter ♥
Photobucket

Credits ♥

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥
Credits

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥




2008年7月22日火曜日


meromero conversation between me n my mom =)

written by シャヒラ@14:42

Free counter and web stats