ありがとう!
[x]
Syahirah
Photobucket
♥loves♥
Naoto Hiroyama
Photobucket
credit to taxcha
and
Fernando Torres
T_T
sob3
Photobucket

♥♥♥ NAOTO ♥♥♥

☆風が乗せてゆく。。。。。。夢風☆
THE MUSIQ ♥

Now Playing
きいてください!



THE ME ♥

s y a h i r a h
シャヒラ
社費ら
Photobucket
マレシア人
Malaysia Boleh!

I ♥ Naoto Hiroyama
I ♥ F. Torres
I ♥ Orange Range
I ♥ Jackson Rathbone
I ♥ Tall People
(170cm+)
I ♥ neko! meoww =3

Bubly and Sensitive
I watch football matches
till dawn,
I shop till midnite.
That's bcoz...
I am SPECIAL!.
any comment
just mail me at
remixz_world@yahoo.com
add me in Facebook
remixz_world@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger
sya_blurrberry

THE LINKS ♥

♥Naoto Hiroyama♥
♥Fernando Torres♥
オレンジレンジ
OR Forum
OR Radio Contact
Delofamilia
OR@Multiply
Tun Dr. Mahathir (I♥Him)
New Straits Times
LiverpoolFC
Nihongo-English Dictionary
Latest Hollywood's Gossip
Click Me!
↑ D/load pass: saikouuta

THE FRIENDS♥

☆My Friendster☆
☆Johnny Hensem☆
☆KakMa☆
☆Emma☆
☆Taxcha☆
☆Sha Lew Lew☆
☆ShawNaoto☆

THE PAST ♥

• 11月 2007
• 12月 2007
• 1月 2008
• 2月 2008
• 3月 2008
• 4月 2008
• 5月 2008
• 6月 2008
• 7月 2008
• 8月 2008
• 9月 2008
• 10月 2008
• 11月 2008
• 12月 2008
• 1月 2009
• 2月 2009
• 3月 2009
• 4月 2009
• 6月 2009

THE REDS Supporter ♥
Photobucket

Credits ♥

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥
Credits

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥




2009年3月3日火曜日


Meoww!

it was complete devastated package
for last Liverpool performance against Middlesbrough
I know it was "Away" for Liverpool
but..
2-0?
an egg from u guys?
1 goal is an own goal from xabi alonso
(i guessed because u r such a fine guy, so handsome..
i don't want to scold you..hehe)
but still, i am soo mad rite now..
u have another match against Sunderland tonite..
which I really2 hope that u will play way much more better than last match..
promise?
hurmm..is it benitez fault?
he set so much 'young' player in the 1st team..
hmm
I'm looking forward for jose mourinho!

so i already gave my supervisor a resignation letter..
so,
this week is my last week here..
T_T
GTG
bye2!

written by シャヒラ@9:24

Free counter and web stats