ありがとう!
[x]
Syahirah
Photobucket
♥loves♥
Naoto Hiroyama
Photobucket
credit to taxcha
and
Fernando Torres
T_T
sob3
Photobucket

♥♥♥ NAOTO ♥♥♥

☆風が乗せてゆく。。。。。。夢風☆
THE MUSIQ ♥

Now Playing
きいてください!



THE ME ♥

s y a h i r a h
シャヒラ
社費ら
Photobucket
マレシア人
Malaysia Boleh!

I ♥ Naoto Hiroyama
I ♥ F. Torres
I ♥ Orange Range
I ♥ Jackson Rathbone
I ♥ Tall People
(170cm+)
I ♥ neko! meoww =3

Bubly and Sensitive
I watch football matches
till dawn,
I shop till midnite.
That's bcoz...
I am SPECIAL!.
any comment
just mail me at
remixz_world@yahoo.com
add me in Facebook
remixz_world@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger
sya_blurrberry

THE LINKS ♥

♥Naoto Hiroyama♥
♥Fernando Torres♥
オレンジレンジ
OR Forum
OR Radio Contact
Delofamilia
OR@Multiply
Tun Dr. Mahathir (I♥Him)
New Straits Times
LiverpoolFC
Nihongo-English Dictionary
Latest Hollywood's Gossip
Click Me!
↑ D/load pass: saikouuta

THE FRIENDS♥

☆My Friendster☆
☆Johnny Hensem☆
☆KakMa☆
☆Emma☆
☆Taxcha☆
☆Sha Lew Lew☆
☆ShawNaoto☆

THE PAST ♥

• 11月 2007
• 12月 2007
• 1月 2008
• 2月 2008
• 3月 2008
• 4月 2008
• 5月 2008
• 6月 2008
• 7月 2008
• 8月 2008
• 9月 2008
• 10月 2008
• 11月 2008
• 12月 2008
• 1月 2009
• 2月 2009
• 3月 2009
• 4月 2009
• 6月 2009

THE REDS Supporter ♥
Photobucket

Credits ♥

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥
Credits

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥




2009年3月6日金曜日


last day

saa kyou wa..
my last day..
eeto..
let's see Naoto's pictures 1st
XD
hehe
i miss naoto so damn much that i couldn't bear it alone!

taken from OR ラジオ~コンo d
(たし笑いの)よしださん
Yoshida-san with Naoto and Hiroki
I'd really hope that I was Yoshida
T_T

マネージャーの、やこうさん
Yakou-san the manager
i love the way Naoto pose..
muahh

作家田沢さん

いつもブースにいるディレクターのリンさん
Rin-san the director
love ur hairdo Naoto..
a dapper man!
and me luvs it

コンタクトスタッフの皆さん
OR Radio Contact's Staff
if i were one of the staff..............

so, tsugi no kaiga..
gmbr2 sy ngn tomodachi
kt queensbay
me n the coolest senpai, kakdoyah
my 'beloved' pimple
takoyaki at Nando's
me, senpai n johnny
me n senpai...again XD
bye2
sayonara to my lovely housemates
ila, farah, emma n kakcha..
it's been a pleasure having u guys as my h.mates
=)
sayonara to my colleagues
fadzil n johnny
dun bully2 me T_T
hehe
i love working with u guys

sayonara to my coolest senpai,
kakdoyah..
muahh2
futari wa coolest duo ever kan2?
=)
sayonara to sifu,
thnx ajar men basketball..
w'pun jadi tahi bintang jer
=)
sayonara!

written by シャヒラ@12:48

Free counter and web stats