ありがとう!
[x]
Syahirah
Photobucket
♥loves♥
Naoto Hiroyama
Photobucket
credit to taxcha
and
Fernando Torres
T_T
sob3
Photobucket

♥♥♥ NAOTO ♥♥♥

☆風が乗せてゆく。。。。。。夢風☆
THE MUSIQ ♥

Now Playing
きいてください!



THE ME ♥

s y a h i r a h
シャヒラ
社費ら
Photobucket
マレシア人
Malaysia Boleh!

I ♥ Naoto Hiroyama
I ♥ F. Torres
I ♥ Orange Range
I ♥ Jackson Rathbone
I ♥ Tall People
(170cm+)
I ♥ neko! meoww =3

Bubly and Sensitive
I watch football matches
till dawn,
I shop till midnite.
That's bcoz...
I am SPECIAL!.
any comment
just mail me at
remixz_world@yahoo.com
add me in Facebook
remixz_world@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger
sya_blurrberry

THE LINKS ♥

♥Naoto Hiroyama♥
♥Fernando Torres♥
オレンジレンジ
OR Forum
OR Radio Contact
Delofamilia
OR@Multiply
Tun Dr. Mahathir (I♥Him)
New Straits Times
LiverpoolFC
Nihongo-English Dictionary
Latest Hollywood's Gossip
Click Me!
↑ D/load pass: saikouuta

THE FRIENDS♥

☆My Friendster☆
☆Johnny Hensem☆
☆KakMa☆
☆Emma☆
☆Taxcha☆
☆Sha Lew Lew☆
☆ShawNaoto☆

THE PAST ♥

• 11月 2007
• 12月 2007
• 1月 2008
• 2月 2008
• 3月 2008
• 4月 2008
• 5月 2008
• 6月 2008
• 7月 2008
• 8月 2008
• 9月 2008
• 10月 2008
• 11月 2008
• 12月 2008
• 1月 2009
• 2月 2009
• 3月 2009
• 4月 2009
• 6月 2009

THE REDS Supporter ♥
Photobucket

Credits ♥

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥
Credits

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥




2008年10月21日火曜日


Naoto:
1st place: Iida Yukiko - 『夏空に、きみと見た夢』 "Natsu Sora Ni, Kimi to Mita Yume" and 『あの扉を越えて』 "Ano Tobira o Koete"..these is Iida Yukiko's masterpieces and it doesn't content nudity or dirt. Nevertheless, Iida-san's works definitely shed tears. The bookstore assistant promoted him these books. (Lucky that bookstore assistant!)

2nd place: Karaoke - He said that he loves to sing karaoke. During middle school, he loved to sing TRF, Speed - J-pop artists at that time. He also promotes people to karaoke..huu~~

3rd place: DVD

Hiroki:
1st place: Nintendo-DS - "REAL CONDITION AND POWERFUL PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL" It is Hiroki's dream to have a baseball team someday. He also said that one person needs 2hours and it's hard.

2nd place: Last friends - Hiroki loves to watch Dorama since high school back then. His latest Dorama is last friends. So he told everything about last friends' roles' character.

3rd place: Ice - Although he said ICE, he meant ICE CREAM. It seems like our hiroki-chan loves to eat ice-creams as long as it is not "Shebet" flavor. He loves lemon flavor and pink's snow cone.

Yamato:
1st place: Golf

2nd place: Movie - During midnite, among other things, Yama said that he really loves wacthing DVD movies. Most recent one is an eerie B-class movie. it's an oppurtunity to watch that 'white face' (ghost). The movie is "Katakata" (a young kid playing the main role and the "jacket" was a truly mistake for that movie. Because of that jacket, he laughed.

3rd place: Plain t-shirt - it's a people habit to wear colorful things. Recently, he is so into plain T-shirt, especially a great white creation. Yamato loves white rounded neck's T-shirt.

I tried my best to translate these..gomen ne..T_T


written by シャヒラ@11:54

Free counter and web stats