ありがとう!
[x]
Syahirah
Photobucket
♥loves♥
Naoto Hiroyama
Photobucket
credit to taxcha
and
Fernando Torres
T_T
sob3
Photobucket

♥♥♥ NAOTO ♥♥♥

☆風が乗せてゆく。。。。。。夢風☆
THE MUSIQ ♥

Now Playing
きいてください!



THE ME ♥

s y a h i r a h
シャヒラ
社費ら
Photobucket
マレシア人
Malaysia Boleh!

I ♥ Naoto Hiroyama
I ♥ F. Torres
I ♥ Orange Range
I ♥ Jackson Rathbone
I ♥ Tall People
(170cm+)
I ♥ neko! meoww =3

Bubly and Sensitive
I watch football matches
till dawn,
I shop till midnite.
That's bcoz...
I am SPECIAL!.
any comment
just mail me at
remixz_world@yahoo.com
add me in Facebook
remixz_world@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger
sya_blurrberry

THE LINKS ♥

♥Naoto Hiroyama♥
♥Fernando Torres♥
オレンジレンジ
OR Forum
OR Radio Contact
Delofamilia
OR@Multiply
Tun Dr. Mahathir (I♥Him)
New Straits Times
LiverpoolFC
Nihongo-English Dictionary
Latest Hollywood's Gossip
Click Me!
↑ D/load pass: saikouuta

THE FRIENDS♥

☆My Friendster☆
☆Johnny Hensem☆
☆KakMa☆
☆Emma☆
☆Taxcha☆
☆Sha Lew Lew☆
☆ShawNaoto☆

THE PAST ♥

• 11月 2007
• 12月 2007
• 1月 2008
• 2月 2008
• 3月 2008
• 4月 2008
• 5月 2008
• 6月 2008
• 7月 2008
• 8月 2008
• 9月 2008
• 10月 2008
• 11月 2008
• 12月 2008
• 1月 2009
• 2月 2009
• 3月 2009
• 4月 2009
• 6月 2009

THE REDS Supporter ♥
Photobucket

Credits ♥

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥
Credits

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥




2008年7月16日水曜日


Yesterday, I was sitting alone in my room..
and I was an explorer of my own computer..
hee~~
so I explored that, I explored this while listening to nihon songs:
Hana No Na - Bump Of Chicken
Planetarium - Otsuka Ai
Monochrome - Bennie K
Rakuyou - Orange Range
Hana - Orange Range
Yumekaze - Orange Range
Onegai Senorita - Orange Range
Chest - Orange Range
Kirikirimai - Orange Range
Ishin Denshin - Orange Range
Ikenai Taiyou - Orange Range
Walk On - Orange Range

I love Chest...
Everytime I listen to Chest..
I feel like..waaaaaaaaa CHESUTO!!
CHESUTO
erm..kirikirimai too..
San, Ni, Ichi..yeayy KIRIKIRIMAIx8

Naoto is a talented Guitarist!
Sugoii na!
heee~~

so continue with my story..
then..I looked at naoto's kaiga..
long hair, short hair,
after-giving-birth hair (hihi~~),
drug addict hair, Handsome hair,
cute hair, messy hair....and more
wuteva Naoto hair styles..
I love him!! =)
hehe~~

Zettai kimi ga daisuki!!
hmm...I wonder when will I be able to go to nippon?
Itsu nihon he ikimasuka?
I really2 want to meet Naoto and Orange Range...
Not forgetting Takashi Kashiwabara and Moko-chan ahaks~~
really2 have a deep interest to learn nihongo..
A bit frustrated that I cannot learn nihongo level 200 because of my work
T_T
daijyoubu dayooo sya~~
despite of my work, I can't further my knowledge in nihongo,
I love my work now..
hehe
I'm ureshii working here =D
thnx to Johny the Wan Zi and Fadzil The Prince Edward!!


the after-giving-birth hair style
cmne pon die cute jgk =)
look a like girl style hehe~~
kakkoii style..
ichiban kakkoii!!
T_T
bleeding nose...

kawaiii! the other side of Naoto =)

The saikou kaiga goes to...

kakkoii kan Naoto? =)

ok ima, shigoto o shimasu~~

HATARAKIMAN~~

GYABOO~~


written by シャヒラ@9:48

Free counter and web stats