ありがとう!
[x]
Syahirah
Photobucket
♥loves♥
Naoto Hiroyama
Photobucket
credit to taxcha
and
Fernando Torres
T_T
sob3
Photobucket

♥♥♥ NAOTO ♥♥♥

☆風が乗せてゆく。。。。。。夢風☆
THE MUSIQ ♥

Now Playing
きいてください!



THE ME ♥

s y a h i r a h
シャヒラ
社費ら
Photobucket
マレシア人
Malaysia Boleh!

I ♥ Naoto Hiroyama
I ♥ F. Torres
I ♥ Orange Range
I ♥ Jackson Rathbone
I ♥ Tall People
(170cm+)
I ♥ neko! meoww =3

Bubly and Sensitive
I watch football matches
till dawn,
I shop till midnite.
That's bcoz...
I am SPECIAL!.
any comment
just mail me at
remixz_world@yahoo.com
add me in Facebook
remixz_world@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger
sya_blurrberry

THE LINKS ♥

♥Naoto Hiroyama♥
♥Fernando Torres♥
オレンジレンジ
OR Forum
OR Radio Contact
Delofamilia
OR@Multiply
Tun Dr. Mahathir (I♥Him)
New Straits Times
LiverpoolFC
Nihongo-English Dictionary
Latest Hollywood's Gossip
Click Me!
↑ D/load pass: saikouuta

THE FRIENDS♥

☆My Friendster☆
☆Johnny Hensem☆
☆KakMa☆
☆Emma☆
☆Taxcha☆
☆Sha Lew Lew☆
☆ShawNaoto☆

THE PAST ♥

• 11月 2007
• 12月 2007
• 1月 2008
• 2月 2008
• 3月 2008
• 4月 2008
• 5月 2008
• 6月 2008
• 7月 2008
• 8月 2008
• 9月 2008
• 10月 2008
• 11月 2008
• 12月 2008
• 1月 2009
• 2月 2009
• 3月 2009
• 4月 2009
• 6月 2009

THE REDS Supporter ♥
Photobucket

Credits ♥

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥
Credits

DESIGNER: pailin
Picture: enakei
welcome note: rainbow

♥SayIt..OutLoud!!♥




2008年3月8日土曜日


Chemi Nite 2008
Theme Event: Classical Traditional@Retro


"..bang ramlee mahu pergi mana?.." huhu~~
Dr Suhairi wif his own style ala2 Penghulu Kampung Pinang Sebatang =)
my lecturers
Dr Z, En Azam ngn Dr Suhairi aka Bang Ramlee =)
Dr Vel, Dr Zainal and Dr Lee yg comei =)
can't hardly wait to fill in my stomach 'tank'..yummy!
me n zeera
me, zeera,senah n sab-future engineer to be..InsyaAllah
together wif us, Dr Zainal-ex Titan Chemical's Engineer..huhu~~

my lovely and smart classmates
oh!!..more classmates..my beautiful and smile-always classmates
my non-malay clasmmates..talk a lots and cute classmates =)
Dean and Vice Dean
Prof Latif and my Academic Advisor, Dr Syamsul
when my Process Control lecturer stop giving lectures
and decided to join a nasyid group...hihi~~
wut a cute thing! =)..Dr Zainal is so sporting =)
korn,nurul n jijah..
coming all the away from Saudi Arabia
we call them.."3 Dara Extreme Excited"
they are soo excited when guys passing by......hehe~
this is how their act when that kind of situation happen..or if they get EXTREMELY excited..heheh~
me n zeera
we are already engaged hehe~~
me,zeera n senah
wut a nice しゃしん (picture)
my engagement ceremony
huhu~~
i'm so happy that i'm already engaged!
(poyo =p )
sy single ler..har har har~~ ketawa keji
king n queen of the nite
the truth is, I only slept for 2hours that day..
unbelievable..hmm
anyway thnx! =)
matte kudasai..
we are not ready yet!!
(please look at my face..wut an awful face that i made!!)
har har har~~
OK..we are ready now!
except for Mael..maybe =)
my classmates soon to be graduated
and soon to be a chemical engineer =)
ganbatte kudasai!
chemical eng students
SMILE!!
the 'sempoi'est classmates
they act like a cool guy.. =)
senah,jijah n korn...
trying to 'mengorat' someone...hehe~~
trying to mengorat Sarip Dol samseng kampung dusun =)
sab, raj, his gf and eka
raj was my ex-lab partner during analitical chem lab, second year
my boot was made for kicking..hehe~~ still remember it raj?... =)
me n my junior
practice singing "Bila Larut Malam" while sitting on vespa
wut a cute thing riding a vespa..
i've always wanted to ride a vespa..a little hope of mine..but still unfulfill
nurul n korn
love this picture!


wut a lovely nite!..dinner sutekidesune!! =)
thnx my friends..for giving me sweet memories..!!

i'm gonna miss u guys...

=)


pix sources:
Mael the best photographer,
Eka the sweet Malay girl,
Nurul the lovely girl,
Korn the cute girl =),
and
Sab the big eyes girl

written by シャヒラ@4:32

Free counter and web stats